At 30 of January 2018 at the Council of Economic Faculty of L.N. Gumilyov ENU the Message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N.A.Nazarbayev to the people of Kazakhstan "New opportunities for development in the conditions of the fourth industrial revolution" was discussed. The Message of the Head of State includes both political, economic and social directions of the strategy and tactics of the state. The President stressed that to date, 60 steps from the Plan of the Nation - 100 concrete steps have already been implemented, and the rest have mostly a long-term nature and they are being implemented systematically. The Industrialization Program has also been successfully implemented, a comprehensive program "Digital Kazakhstan" has been adopted and a comprehensive Strategic Development Plan for the Republic of Kazakhstan up to 2025 has been developed.
According to the Message, the following tasks must be solved:
1) Industrialization should become the flagship of the introduction of new technologies.
2) Further development of the resource potential.
3) "Smart technologies".
4) Increasing the efficiency of transport and logistics infrastructure.
5) Introduction of modern technologies in construction and municipal sector.
6) "Reset" the financial sector.
7) Human capital is the basis of modernization.
8) Effective public administration.
9) Fighting corruption and the rule of law.
10) "Smart cities" for the "smart nation".
Each of the tasks set by the Head of State was discussed at the Faculty Council.
The member of the Council of the Faculty of Economics, Doctor of Economics, Professor of the Management Department Myrzageldi Kemel delivered a report and explanations of the Message. Also during the hearing of the report on the tasks of the fourth industrial revolution, the Dean of the Faculty of Economics, Professor Serik Bikanovich Makysh, Professor of the Department of Finance Nuril Kenzhebekovna Kuchukova, Head of the Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship, Professor Aigul Bolatovna Maydyrova and Professor of the Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship Diana Makayevna Madiyarova spoke.
The message of the President of the country Nursultan Nazarbayev is an important socio-political event for the whole of our country. The main program document contains important priorities for the development of the state in the coming years.