Professor of the department of ''Tourism" Gaukhar Yeshenkulova was awarded an ITEC Scholarship and took part at the International Training programme on “Computer Applications in Agriculture” conducted by Administrative National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (Manage), Hyderabad, India from 18.02.2019 to 06.03.2019 under the Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC) Programme of the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India (ITEC: https://www.itecgoi.in/about.php).
The programme was intended for Senior and Middle level officials working in the Government organizations, Agricultural Ministries, Research Institutes and Universities in developing countries, with a specific interest and knowledge in agricultural extension and Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs).
The main objective of her visit was to receive wide options for:
- the further professional growth as a researcher by discussing with course convenors and by participating at the different training tours during the 17 days,
- experience in teaching by participating in interactive sessions and sharing the lecture-presentation at the end of course for the participants and also, at the Valedictory Event for MANAGE’s an academic and a non-academic staff;
- improve scientific skills through deep fundamental knowledge on ICTs and high standards at the MANAGE
- development of cooperation and collaboration with the MANAGE team and 23 ITEC project participants from 13 different countries such as Burundi, Sudan, Cambodia, South Sudan, Tanzania, Kenya, Tajikistan, Malawi, Vietnam, Mongolia, Nigeria, Sri Lanka andKazakhstan;
- enhance the health and welfare by attending the morning yoga classes.
She has successfully completed above-mentioned programme and has handed the certificate.