ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF «STATE AUDIT»
1. An important evidence of the quality of educational programs are the results of the rating conducted at the republican level by the Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating (IAAR). According to the results of the rating of educational programs of the IAAR in 2018-2019, the educational programs 5B052100, 6М052100, 6D052100 - State Audit took the first place in the Republic of Kazakhstan (Kazpravda newspaper).
2. Confirmation of the key role of the EP at the university level is the active participation of employers in the work of EMA REMC MES RK in the direction of preparation «Business, Management and Law» (Audit and taxation): the Accounts Committee for Control over the Execution of the Republican Budget - the Supreme Audit Office in the Republic of Kazakhstan; The Committee for the Internal Public Audit of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the authorized body for internal state audit; «Centre for Financial Violations Research» RSE of the Accounts Committee for Control over Execution of the Republican Budget - the leading research centre in the field of public audit; professional audit organization «Chamber of Auditors of the Republic of Kazakhstan» (Educational and Methodological Association of Republican Educational Methodical Council).
3. The department of «State Audit» implements the system of dual education. The branches of the department: from 2016 – at the «Centre for Financial Violations Research» RSE of the Accounts Committee for Control over Execution of the Republican Budget, from 2019 – at the Committee of the Internal Public Audit of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan. An agreement was concluded with the State Revenue Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan and it is planned to conduct training sessions from the 2019-2020 academic year. Highly qualified staff of the branches consists of prominent scientists-practitioners. Employers of EP are active members of the Council of Employers of the L.N.Gumilyov ENU (Council of Employers of the L.N. Gumilyov ENU).
4. The high professional level of the teaching staff of the department of «State Audit» allows to maintain communication of science with employers. Academic Staff of the department (Beisenova L.Z., Alibekova B.A., Sembieva L.M., Shakharova A.E., Zhumataeva B.A., Rakayeva A.N.) participate in the examination of scientific reports of «Centre for Financial Violations Research» RSE annually.
5. The department of «State Audit» has a high pedagogical staff, allowing to conduct high-quality educational activities. At the department 3 DES professors, 7 CES associate professors; 3 PhD, including 3 teachers, owners of the state grant «The best teacher of the HEI» - Alibekova B., Sembiyev L., Beysenova L.; holders of the Bolashak International Scholarship of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Zh. Temirkhanov, B. Alibekova; the holder of the Honorary title «Founder of the Scientific School» of RAE - Zeinelgabdin A.; holder of the Honorary title «Honored Worker of Science and Education», honorary title of the Kazakh Academy of Education «Pedagogue-Researcher» - Sembieva L. Winner of the scientific grant of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan - A. Shakharova; Member of the Advisory Council for the improvement of the tax legislation Bekbolsynova A. Highly qualified staff of the branches consists of prominent scientists-practitioners.
6. The results of scientific studies of faculty members are published in the form of monographs, textbooks and scientific articles. Academic staff in conjunction with employers published 4 textbooks: «State Audit » in kazakh and russian, «State Financial Control» и «Internal State Audit»; 5 monographs «The main trends in the development of the insurance market in conditions of economic instability», «Monetary and gredit regulation of economy», «Integration processes in accounting and auditing in accordance with IFRS», «Performanc-Based Budgeting: Theory, Methodology and Practice», «Environmental statistics».
7. Students also take an active part in the activities of the department. In the Republican competition NIRS among universities in the specialty 5B052100 «State Audit», students occupy top places. Master student Aldyngarova D. took 2nd place in the international scientific competition of young accountants and auditors, held with the support of the Finance Ministers of the Russian Federation in Moscow. In 2019, students of the State Audit specialty won prizes in the Competition for the best scientific work «Аrs sacra Audit», which is held annually by the Higher School of Management of L.N. Lomonosov Moscow State University.
8. For the operational plans of the Department of State Audit, the processes of bringing them to the attention of the staff and monitoring their implementation are important. The formulation of tasks should be simple and understandable to the employee, and control will allow not only to punish the negligent, but also to encourage those who have distinguished themselves - to obtain information for possible adjustments to tactical plans. (Report on the implementation of the Operational Plan for 2021)